Be In Charge Of Your Future
Legal matters are time-consuming, expensive, and confusing. Hiring a lawyer is an excellent way to make complicated legal topics a bit more understandable and the process less stressful. Unfortunately, retaining a private attorney is expensive, and many people don’t have funds for that in their budget. As such, do it yourself legal services are becoming increasingly popular. Companies like People's Justice LLC that offer DIY legal services provide the resources you need to obtain, complete, and submit important legal documents. Whether you’re facing an uncontested divorce, child custody issues, or seeking to incorporate your business, People's Justice LLC has got you covered for your do it yourself legal services in Philadelphia, PA. Swing by our office, or give us a call at 855-577-7673 and find out how we can help you.
- DIY Incorporation Articles Take the next steps in expanding your business by having it legally recognized by the state.
- DIY Last Will and Testaments Have legal specifics outlined to make in order to make the process after passing less confusing.
- DIY Power of Attorneys Become representated with the person of your choosing with an appointed attorney so you can have processes run more smoothly.
- Pro Se Deed Transfers Have your deed readied by yourself by following some guidelines for it to become actualized.
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO’s) When you enter retirement a QDRO will make sure that you are paying your share of matters like alimony, child support or marital property rights.
- Self Help / Pro Se Legal Services Get the guidance that’s necessary for a smoother process of self help legal duties.
How We Can Help
At People's Justice LLC, our goal is to raise informed access to the legal system. We do this by providing guidance, information, legal forms, and other resources to pro se parties in Philadelphia, PA. If you need assistance obtaining and completing legal forms, give us a call at 855-577-7673. We help clients access forms and information on topics such as divorce, custody, last testaments, parenting agreements, and more. Our company also provides referrals to other legal and non-legal community resources. And if you’re interested in legal advice or need further assistance, we work closely with Discount Legal Plan. We can connect you with attorneys to answer any questions that may be beyond our scope of expertise. Nevertheless, while we think we are a great community resource, our self help legal services do have some limits. We cannot give our clients legal advice. We can’t tell you whether or not you should file a case or which type of case to file. We cannot suggest how a judge might rule nor can we talk to a judge on your behalf. The staff at People's Justice LLC are obligated to remain neutral. Contact us today for do it yourself legal services in Philadelphia, PA.
Contact Us For Assistance
If you or someone you know in Philadelphia, PA needs legal assistance, reach out to us at 855-577-7673. You can also stop by our office located at 117 W. Girard Avenue Philadelphia, PA, 19123. Though we cannot provide legal advice or go to court on your behalf, we can coach you throughout the entire process. Whether you need help understanding a form, information on local laws, or want help drafting a document, we are available. While we agree that hiring an attorney affords a more personalized experience, some people simply can’t afford (or don’t want to spend the money) to retain a private attorney. If that’s your situation, People's Justice LLC is here to help. Since we’re a smaller DIY legal services firm in Philadelphia, PA, we are well acquainted with Pennsylvania state law and can provide relevant and accurate information that can help you win your case. So don’t hesitate. Call 855-577-7673 now for help with do it yourself legal services in Philadelphia, PA.